Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Microsoft discount codes
What does Microsoft discount code mean?
Discount codes, promo codes, vouchers or coupons are codes consisting of letters and / or numbers (eg EXTRA30), which can be entered in the special field on the order completion page on the respective websites and which will apply a discount to the final price of your purchase
How are Microsoft discount codes used?
- Choose one of the current Microsoft codes found on KuponZone.com, then click on “Show code”.
- Copy the discount code.
- Enter the Microsoft website, choose the products you want and add them to your cart.
- In the shopping cart or order completion, there is a special field of discount code, voucher, coupon or promo code where you have to applied/paste the previously copied code and price will be reduced.
The Microsoft discount code does not work. What to do?
There are several reasons why a discount code may not work:
– The code does not apply to selected products. Check the terms and conditions of the offer and make sure it is valid for the items in the cart.
– The minimum amount required for the offer to be valid has not been reached.
– You entered the wrong code.
– The code is no longer valid.
How much can you save with Microsoft discount codes?
Depending on the period or the type of valid coupon issued by the store, the discount you can get varies between 5% to 20%, or even more than that.
Does Microsoft participate in the Black Friday campaign?
Yes, Microsoft participates in the Black Friday campaign, with discounts of up to 70% maybe even more! You can find the Microsoft Black Friday discounts on the page dedicated to the Black Friday event.
You are currently here: KuponZone.com / Store / Microsoft